Accomplished Monroe Attorney Defends the Rights of Accused Clients
Experienced Union County firm serving North Carolina since 1961
Drawing on a legacy that dates back more than a half-century, Huffman & Kendrick, PLLC delivers exceptional advice and advocacy to North Carolina clients. In 1961, Robert L. Huffman began the practice of law in Monroe, seeking to provide the highest level of legal counsel to each of his clients. Since 1996, his daughter, attorney Carol Huffman Kendrick, has carried on the firm’s time-honored tradition of client-focused representation and zealous advocacy. Our firm has helped thousands of clients assert their rights and protect their interests in criminal defense litigation as well as other legal matters. Regardless of the charge or challenge you face, we’ll make sure that you understand the relevant law and have the support you need to pursue a favorable outcome.
Proven advocate handles criminal defense cases and other matters
There’s usually just one chance to make your legal argument, so it’s crucial to find an attorney who is:
- Established — Over the years, we have helped thousands of clients successfully navigate a complex legal system and will be there for our clients for years to come.
- Knowledgeable — Attorney Carol Huffman Kendrick is well-versed in the laws that govern criminal and civil proceedings as well as the practical considerations that can alter the results of cases.
- Skillful — Whether you require effective trial advocacy or skillful negotiation of a plea or settlement agreement, we can develop and execute a thorough strategy on your behalf.
Starting with a free initial consultation, we will work tirelessly to achieve your objectives and help you move forward with your life.
Lawyer takes on powerful opponents in prosecutions and injury cases
Throughout Union, Anson, Stanly and Richmond counties, we offer comprehensive legal counsel in matters relating to:
- Criminal defense — Our firm handles a full range of criminal defense actions, including charges involving burglary and assault as well as other felony and misdemeanor cases.
- Driving while impaired — If you’ve been accused of drunk driving, we’ll thoroughly review the relevant evidence to determine if the charges are based on tainted tests or improper police behavior.
- Traffic violations — To avoid unfair fines and license suspensions and other sanctions resulting from traffic violations, it’s important to obtain advice from a qualified litigator who knows how to challenge tickets and other citations.
- Drug crimes — We represent individuals accused of drug crimes pertaining to use, possession, manufacture and distribution. In each type of matter, our firm counters questionable evidence and strives to reach a fair resolution.
- Personal injury — When you’ve suffered a personal injury due to the negligence of a business or another person, we seek appropriate compensation for medical costs, lost wages and other available damages.
As a strong and consistent presence in the legal community, our firm gives you a complete perspective on the allegations in your case and potential strategies that might suit your particular circumstances.
Contact a dedicated North Carolina attorney to schedule a free consultation
Huffman & Kendrick, PLLC represents North Carolina clients in criminal defense litigation and personal injury matters. Please call 704-993-6251 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our office in Monroe.